Pinch My Own Self



I am see down at my page here for me spell about on it and I am not even know what is for say about the amaze I have a look at just now. It was Nick Citrus with him shirt off too.


I have a hear of the yell of Nick say Sam is you in you house and I yell yes Nick hi I am feed my hen Honeypie come in. So Nick come in but him shirt was stay outside maybe because right when him walk in I have the look of all him boy body. Grammy was say about have to pinch my own self when see something so good for make sure is not you dream it. I was not dream it.


I seen him was wear the tiny tool necklace Marko give for say Nick be my friend and also wear him pants too but was about all him have on him entire self. I never seen a boy body was not have all them scar from whip and get hurt from be a slave but Nick is so smooth on him everywhere I guess. Maybe my face was have the funny look because Nick say Sam is you ok and I say back yes Nick today I am the so ok feel. Then Nick come over talk at me say about Sam I been help Kaya make she house some and now I come for help you do somethings at you house if you are want the help of me for do them somethings. I say oh Nick I am so need for you do somethings yes and thank you.


Nick smile like have the relieve feel and I was smile too like not want him have a see of me fall over. Maybe I was stare stand some and Nick say Sam what is what you want for me do and I say oh I guess I am have to tell about it so then you are know what is it and Nick say yes Sam. I say Nick if you are want to bring in some firewoods for the undersand cookfire I am be so thank you and Nick say ok Sam and smile and start carry them woods down my long ladder for me. The true of it is if him smile with him shirt off at me more I am maybe not even need them firewoods for be warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment