Talk With Dirty



I ask Mr. Dirty today about the fear and why. Mr. Dirty say Sam when was you work and live in the kitchen be a slave of Honcho Uno was you have the fear and I say yes. Then him say Sam when you first become here with dirt in you mouth was you have the fear then and I say yes. Mr. Dirty ask then about Sam when Ozgram ghoul was kill you friends and mean Seawwconds burn you house and store was the fear then too and I say yes always. Then was Mr. Dirty give me him serious eye look and say Sam maybe some fear is keep you safe so is good. Him say too maybe fear is make you get up stop the cry and do some brave thing. Him say but Sam the bad fear is not come at you the fear is come from in you insides. If you are want the fear go away then find it in you self and tell it go away was Mr. Dirty say at me. Him is the so smart sometimes for just have straw in him head. I go to my mirror and open wide mouth and try for see the fear in me but was only my tongue and teefs in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment