Marko Come Back



I am the so happy and some cross feel about Marko come home today. I seen out from where is a look place in my wall and was a man so big and have a big crate too. I know was Marko even from the far away my eyes are know him shape anywheres. I clap and clap about him come home and run out for say hi at Marko. But I was stop then at the back door for just stare.


Him look was been outside maybe since leave my house and more dirty than normal too. I stand by my house and get the look of him then seen was not hurt more and was maybe hungry but mostly ok. When I seen was not hurt I cross my arms at Marko and wait for him walk at me. I was give the so serious look at so him know about Sam is not so happy feel at Marko right now. 


Marko walk up then and give him big smile and funny wink at me too and say hi Peanut and I say where was you been for ten days Marko. Him say about had to go walk in some desert for have a think and the say was like just the regular thing go walk for ten days in some desert. We go inside and I was still so cross my arms at him and say about you not even tell about go nowhere and then stay gone ten days are you think I am not care about where is you go and if you are get some eat even or get kilt. Him was all play mister cool man no problem call me Peanut like I was a brat him can fool. But also in him talk and just sit there was like him have a hard think about something and not say the what is it. I am glad for have him back so tomorrow I am not be anger at him no more. But still right now is Marko in the so trouble with him little Peanut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment