So Bad Name


My body is cold feel inside for the hear of a so bad name from the beforetimes. I am more fear feel of it than from mean Dan Seawwconds or Ozgram ghoul. Is the most so dark bad thing for maybe kill me since the Rust Mouth. I am too cold feel even for cry about it. 


The start of it was I make the fire for the soup but Marko was still not come home. I was worry about him get shot all day and when is late and him not back is more worry feel too. Some nothing thing get in my hear and I am jump for look at the ladder see if is Marko. I was so sad feel then but is seem like small sad now. 


Then the sound was true be Marko and him climb down my ladder and I was clap for see him finally. Then I seen him body was look like angry feel in him inside and also when I see him face was then I know the something bad happen. When Marko climb down to my kitchen he turn and give the so sad and relieve look right into my look. Him face was seem so glad for see me even like maybe think I be dead. Then I did not know why. Then was Marko just stand still and stare some with him funny smile make me nervous. I was just think him get shot again.


I seen Marko in him so serious look only two times one was when mean boys were hold down my neck in the trough and Marko so serious then about make they bottom hurt and say at them about break they heads if ever do that some more at Sam. Then was the day Marko help me and Grammy out from the fort of Honcho Uno and stop be slaves of him. Marko was the most serious then I ever seen until now.


Marko tell about go to Harvey Bar again today without me again but ok and him say about them talk some of they business I don't know what. Smooth Nick was at the Bar too and so pale Kaya and Harvey in him suit all talk about things happen around I guess. Marko look into my look then and say Sam I am tell you now I been part of some bad things happen in Cormac I seen folks get kilt and them try for kill me too. Then was him tell about be chased and all him friends on a caravan get shot by some mean men and still look for find them. I am so glad feel of Marko tell me the true of things now but also the true is give me the so fear.


Marko say Sam when was we in the slaves of Honcho Uno there was a man him help keep them slaves in they place and was the boss of the boss mens even are you member him and I say I member him. I was still not understand and just stare at Marko for tell me why say that. Marko say slow about Nick and Kaya talk to a man in the Bar of Harvey and the man was maybe the slave boss man. Then is when I get the cold feel inside is not stop yet. 


Marko say about him meet two other used to be a slaves of Honcho Uno them live where hide they selfs in some dunes. They tell at Marko the slave boss man was not kilt when the fort get got and they seen him get out and him live still. Marko say I am so sorry Peanut but things around here need be different for stay safe. I tell Marko him not worry I never am go outside again and then I was explode like cry bomb hit my face. 


Marko was hold me up for not fall down and pet my head and say at me Sam I am not ever let you be hurt or hungry you are my small sister. I was cry for him say it too and mess him shirt with my nose run. We just stand in the kitchen with each other then for the long time just cry and hold me. I was so fear feel but then too was a so safe feel of be near Marko. It is confuse me when is the two feels happen in one time. Then I have the surprise hear of my own talk say that so mean name in a so quiet whisper from member them bad days. Him was the name of Mister Callow.

No comments:

Post a Comment