Mr. Callow


I am not even go outside ever. The horror of him be out there and see me is so fear inside I maybe am die from just it. Mr. Callow is a so bad man I known from my whole life. He was the boss of them slave driver mens of Honcho Uno call they selfs the name of Herdsmen. Us slaves was the Herd is why. Mr. Callow was kill anything anytime him want to and him want to a lot. I seen him kill mutant too and a mamimal lizard man him keep in a cage for hurt him until him die was a long time. Mr. Callow is enjoy make them long hurts on folks like when him nail you hands to the post for take something and leave you stay there for three days. Mr. Callow say about if you try get away before three days you are get shot so you pick what you want stay there or go away. Then him laugh and poke the nail in hand with him stick. I seen some folks pick to go die so not stay live there with they nail hands. 


All of them Herd slaves of Honcho Uno got they face crossed tattoo for mark them for all times and them face cross was Mr. Callow think of it. Marko say about Mr. Callow is just evil in him core but too him need a boss like Uno for really focus him mean at the world. Lots of the times new slaves from catch them get they face cross put on from Mr. Callow him like to see they hurt. Mean Mr. Callow use some stiff wire splinter and dye and poke the wire all in they face for mark them and them scream so much. Even Marko scream when Mr. Callow was cross him face for put him in the Herd. Mr. Callow talk right at me only one time when I was a brat before even Marko was put in the Herd. Mr. Callow seen me in the kitchen do my work and say at me kitchen girl do you member when I put you cross on you face and I shake my head no but not say. Then him laugh so glad for him own mean and say is because you just come from you mommy belly when I make the cross on you face. Mr. Callow is poke a wire in a baby face for mark them forever. I am lucky I guess for not member it. I am never go outside again.

No comments:

Post a Comment