Cave Bug


My Grammy always say about Sam you is take a bath in some water at least one time for the every moon be full. Her say was about a bath is make a girl feel good and also get them grit out you hair and toes too. I was not like a bath when was I a brat I even cry and swat at Grammy she tell me that. But then I get to like the bath feel on my skin and even the so cold water was give me bumps but make the whole new feel for Sam when is done. Today was take a bath day this moon so I went to my cave and take a bath in my tub is fill with water is drip from the ceiling. Them drips is funny brown but is ok for take a bath is not kill me yet so ok. I was bath for the long time then get out for make Marko some lunch and then I seen a cave glow bug again. Was the so long time I never seen them after the burn of my house by mean Dan Seawwconds but one was here again glow so bright it make me smile and forget all of everything when have the look of it buzz around. I clap a little soft so not scare the bug. Marko was gone when I get to my kitchen I am not know where but him spear and big bags is go away too. That man is give me the so wonder sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment