Snails For Nice



Kaya say about work on she house in The Cape and I member I was never give no housewarm present at her. So I get a good jar and put in some sand and also some them yellow pointy flowers I plant them in the jar. Then I go where is the wet part of my undersand place and get some them snail crawl around there. I put them snail in the jar for they live inside and when I was give it Kaya first her think them was grubs and shiver from not like they wiggle body. But then was she have the look of them snail crawl around and they nice house too and she say oh Sam thank you and I say happy have a house Kaya.


Then was we friends sit around again do nothing at she house maybe eat some good snack I don't know what is it maybe cheese but mostly talk about not much. We just laugh and laugh at all the nothing is feel so good. I was wear some them goggles for keep sand out you eyes so dark you are not have the look of the eyes of me inside. If you was see through them goggles them eyes was look at Nick the almost entire whole time. I am have the so goof smile. Grammy say about be a goof is like be so glad happy you get them bubble feels in you heart. I was look at they friend faces and have a think about Sam be so alone so long but now is I feel belong some place with folks. 


I am have a wonder is this the feel Grammy call it swoon. I member she say about swoon and have the so smile about it like a candle shine from you insides.

No comments:

Post a Comment