Dream Of Be Blue



I have the so amaze dream of everything be blue in a canyon. I was wear my whole gear for the long walk and my legs was so tired sore feel like bend the wrong way. Sand wind was blow and blow but I have my goggles and scarf for not get grit face. I was have a feel like lost in them sand blows and which way was I go I don't know. I seen down one way of canyon and them sands blow so hard I was not know where was it go. Then I have a look of nother way and also was it so sand blows so I am not see much anywheres but blue. Why am I blue and lost I was wonder. Then like surprise in my dream think I find I was not have the fear at all. Wind was blow sharp sand and canyon was the so high not see around and every place was I don't know where is it go. But I was not have even one fear about none of them things. When I was wake up for the small while was I member the being of blue no fear it was give me the strong feel and good for me live in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment