Marko Get Shot



Marko was come home late too today in a arm bandage for him bleed from get shot. Marko say about I get shot but is no big deal just some dude in Kronbelt him say at me like is so true is a everyday thing happens. But I am not the dumb born yesterday and I seen him worry about what him say at me in him face. Jack was not believe Marko was be true too. I am worry Marko is get mix up in the bad crowd. I don't know why is him not say at Sam what is the true happen of it. The only say more of it was him tell me if I have the look of any dark robe man just run away. So I am wonder but ok I guess.


I say Marko some dude is not just shoot at folks for nothing even here is not mean like that and Marko say Sam is just a welcome in the neighborhood shot and him laugh like is not funny at all. I change him bandage and see the shot in him arm go right through miss him bones too. Him arm meat was yuck on them yellow edge so I clean him shoot hole with first boil water and wrap in him new bandage a grub for eat them dead meats. Grammy tell me about them grub and help you sick hot skin get better for put a grub on it because eat it gone and is even work I seen it is make me feel some throwup but ok. Marko is always pretend at me about not be pain but I seen him sweat and blink him eye for the hurt of it. What is even go on around here I don't know that is what.

No comments:

Post a Comment