Pretties From Marko


I seen them things Marko was tease about show me and them be so pretties for Nick and Kaya and Sam I am jump around so excite about it. Marko tell about make them when was walk in the desert for ten days and say him family was give them pretties at each other for say about you be my family I like you. All them family of Marko got kilt by the Herd of Honcho Uno when was attack they village. I seen in him eye Marko is the so sad feel still about him family be dead but also was seem happy about him make pretties for us. Is make me the so happy feel I am bust a gut is what Grammy say the so so good feel is do but I never had it happen yet. 


First was I get the show of Nick necklace and I clap and clap for the look of it. The leather cord is thick for Nick be a man and have two round metals with funny pictures and words too. I am want to have the look of Nick wear it around him smooth neck. In the middle Marko make a small wrench on it him say about now Nick has all him tools in him shed plus one nother tool too. I was so laugh in my belly and roll in some sand even then also was Jack do it too for the fun of do it. 


Then was Marko show me him pretty for Kaya was have more them metals and also two feathers them too glamour for be from them buzzard. Also some beads too it was the so nice pretty and also I seen was look like the one Marko wear on him self. Marko say him brother name of Navo make him necklace and one them mean Herdsmen name of Lenny take it from Marko when him got put in the Herd. But then Marko smile say about the day we escape there Marko make Lenny give him special brother necklace back. I ask how Marko and him smile the I am not tell you smile then say it was come off him neck real easy. I am not know the mean of him say sometimes. 


Then Marko give him big smile make me feel like is my best friend in ever. Him make pretend like maybe lose something for Sam in him big bag but then was he pull out a so pretty for wear it at my neck. On the one side was the round funny metal like them other pretties and on the nother side was a old rusty key. I was tell the story of get the important key from Digger for hide it safe and how the key was open a mountain and we go inside for meet the old mutant. Marko was nod a lot when was I say about it but I guess him hear about me like a key so was one on my pretty. Also on it was two glamour feathers so soft on my lip and then was the so good middle part was a peanut. I am so not know where is him get a peanut around here. I was not say nothing just look at him big eyes and smile and like is always I cry some too. I hug him big neck for say thank you Marko and him whisper at me Sammy when I meet you have the look of a little peanut so I always call you the name of Peanut. Him say you always be my Peanut too and I am give you this for you be my family now and we are watch out for each other. I say ok Marko and him say ok Peanut at me and I was cry from the happy of it so Marko give a fabric bit for my nose run. If this is the feel of bust a gut I am so ok of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment