Mess Of My Head


Them headpain today. Is been the long time ago when was this so bad of feel in my brain and self. Marko is not come home for two days I am worry him not come back. Also is mean men more and more try to get me and wreck all of everything. I am have the everything fear too and my breathe is like Jack after run around like gulp at air I don't know why. Then always too is the cry and cry hurt my face. 


I was try hard for not member about Mr. Callow from before I became here for give me more the fear but is in my think anyway. I member him cold eye look and him ugly face marks and him ugly laugh when shoot them bad slave. Or just any slave was not matter for him just kill they slave life for nothing sometimes. I am not sure how long was I have the think of member him horror. Then was I feel wet something on my neck and I am not member me do it but was feel like just wake up and find me was lay curl up like a tight seed by the fire and Jack was nose my neck for see are you ok Sam. I am so try hard for not be a belly knot and cry and cry but my so sad headpains is like when hiccup or them shy blush is all happen on me and not much I am do about it. I wisht Grammy was rub my head like when was I a brat and have the headpains she warm onion hands was the only thing ever help from it hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment