Live In The Fear



Today I am still have them headpains but I decide for not live in the fear like Marko say him is gone three days now. After I get up then give Jack him bacon I get together my pack and scavenge bags for the run around look for useful things. I have a small feel of ok I am just go outside for run around is the normal thing so why be scared of it I don't know. When is all my gear ready I check for know if gun is work ok and load them bullets for shoot at mean men. I then climb the ladder and see Honeypie and Curry is be ok then I take the big breathe and open the big door. I look around for nobody there was nobody there so I walk a little out the door to my courtyard and then I guess I seen where was my courtyard end and the outside is start.  


When was I have the look of outside then I just stand not move even for blink. It is the so nice morning too them pink cloud and wet leafs and some birds make they chips too but Sam is freeze at the front door for the so worry of go outside. I aim my gun at them outsides and say at it I am Sam and I am not live in the fear of you big outside with you mean men and you burn things down and you nasty so sick and be so lost and all them bad things ever. I am just walk outside now I was yell it for the end too. But none of my feets move anywhere just stay on the ground like some trees. I was get the cry feel is always happen now I am so sick of the cry feel. I turn around and climb down the ladder and put my gear away and sit for have the long cry. I wisht I knew where was Marko. 

No comments:

Post a Comment