Where It Start



I decide for take a walk tonight. Is the so quiet feel when walk at night even hear them bugs I like they chirp. I was not know what place for go there but my feet was move and I say ok feet. I walk and walk and have the so hard think about what am I even do and how is all it happen. I wisht the thing of all my sad was have a name at least so I can yell at it. But yell at you own head is crazy even for Sam. Then like sneak up on me I seen the hole in The Rot where was I first become here with dirt in my mouth. It seem the so long time ago. I was so empty inside my think and have the so worry for everything was give me the terrible fears. Then I have a think of Sam even is still so have the fear why I don't know. I am tired of live in the fear. I wisht I can poke fear in him nasty eye with my bobby pin and say leave Sam alone she is not want it no more. I am have a bobby pin but the fear is got no eye. So then I walk home and hug Jack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment