So Hurt Kaya



Marko come home today say about miss him little Peanut I was so relief at it. I ask Marko where is you go for three days and Marko say about Sam don't get the fear but Kaya was kidnap and Marko was go look for her for three days. I get the so fear but Marko say you not worry Sam and tell about Kaya is all fine and don't live in the fear is make you small and mean. Marko is the smart man but I seen in him eye the lie of say Kaya be ok. Him say about not sleep for all them days look for Kaya and then lay on my couch and start him loud sleep breathe then I sneak out for go see Kaya.


I run at the Cape and get there then look inside the house of Kaya was nothing in my look. I say soft she name and then I hear the say of my name and I go in but was not see Kaya still. I say about are you unvisible and Kaya say I am upstair come visit me. 


The voice of Kaya in my hear was the sound of soft like maybe she tired. I was think just go maybe for let she some sleep but Mr. Dirty whisper Sam is the invite for you come see you friend is rude if you are not go so I go up she ladder. 


Then I seen Kaya and she good dog River too on a sleep fur and have the so hurt body look on she everyplace. She hide she head in she hair say about come sit down do not have the fear so I go gentle sit and say oh Kaya you so hurt. Marko was tell me all fine for Kaya but I think him lie at me for not give me the more fear. Is nice of Marko for try protect me but I am get some cross at him not tell me the true of things anymore. 


Then Kaya lift she head for look at Sam and I seen she so cut face and start have a cry. I say Kaya what happen at you face and Kaya say Sam is the hard say for me tell what happen. Kaya say Marko is get mad maybe for her tell me the true but I say is ok because I am some mad at him right now too and she laugh but I seen she hurt for the laugh. Kaya whisper at me then say about Sam it was Mr. Callow done the hurt.


I get the so sad feel for all she pains and get my water skin for the drink of it and clean she so cuts all over. I clean them cuts so soft and Kaya tell then about she be at home and Mr. Callow and him thug friend come knock on she door say about you come with us. Kaya is the so small girl like Sam but so tough too is her kilt the thug friend of Mr. Callow but then him hit she head and go black. Kaya say about mean Mr. Callow drag the so far way to Rot and she show me on she back where was him drag she body on them rocks. I feel so can not do nothing for help her and all I am say at her was oh Kaya I am so sorry feel for you. 


Kaya get so quiet then and I was not talk too. I seen she so hurt even for move a little bit. Kaya was say about at Rot then Mr. Callow was hurt her more ask about them cargos and caravan thing I don't know what is the mean of any of it. In she eye was the so sad dark feel I have a think of Mr. Callow hurt her in a way she is not even say about it. I think I know what was happen but I am not say it neither for the so sad of it. Mr. Callow is horror in a person shape.


Then I try for make Kaya smile and I say Kaya you tell me a something maybe make Marko cross and so I am tell you something also maybe give him angry feel. I whisper at Kaya say about Marko is get the so funny look in him eye when is someone say the name of Kaya and I tell about I have a think Marko is got the boy liking feel of you. It was work too because Kaya smile and forget she hurt some. But then get the so sad too and say maybe him is not like me for my face now. I was feel the so sad for she inside pains and say Kaya I think him is not worry so much about the look at you face because him is feel the like feel about the you of you more.


Kaya then ask Sam can you help me down the ladder for eat something and I say oh yes Kaya and we sit in she room with she good dogs and have some lumpy soup I brung for she eat it. Kaya say then Sam don't have a fear because Nick is beat Mr. Callow in a fight and drag him to a cage him lock in now at the Bar of Harvey I was so relief and surprise feel at the hear of it. I amaze at the hear of Nick beat Mr. Callow in a fight and have a think of him be brave and nice too then Kaya get wrinkle nose and ask Sam are you have the like of Nick. I was turn red some in my cheek I am not help it. I say maybe so what and Kaya smile at me. She smile was hurt she face I am so want to help make better she hurts. It is so nice feel of have a friend for talk about them girl things too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment