Dream Of Nother Me



The so amaze dream was in my think last night. It was just the dream of me stand there but was the nother Sam too like I was have the see of my own self from outside look at me. I was just stand look at the nother me but something was not seem right and then I seen my face cross was not on she face. Mean Mr. Callow put cross on all them face was the slave of Honcho Uno and is not come off never is stain in the skin of me. I was look at my face like first time seen it that way because it was that. Then I seen how not cross face Sam was look calm like no fear in she insides anywhere. I was smile at me and say hi Sam and I say hi Sam back at me. Then nother me say a thing is so like echo in my skull still. I tell me about Sam the world is maybe mark you face for make you feel the fear but the mean world is not mark you heart unless you are ask for it to. Then me was give me some soup and it was the so good taste almost like the good of Grammy soup. Any Sam is make the best soup I guess I don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment