Wonder Again


Me and Jack was run around for find useful things is seem like we are never do it in the long time. We run for Cormac and have a look of the big spooner house of Digger. Jack sniff around and we seen the spot where was I kilt Ozgram ghoul with my machete in him neck and stand there for some whiles have a think. I was change for always right in them sands and now just is ants there and small trash. 


Again the sky is funny smell like fur put on some rubber then get burnt in a fire. I do the trick of Grammy say about bad stink sky her tell about crush them juniper snips and wrap in fabric bits and tuck in you face scarf. Them juniper crush is the so strong smell is confuse you nose away from the sky stink sometimes. But I guess is not really do much about the sky. I was so think about Grammy today and whist I know where was she. Marko not seen her anymore when was the day she get lost from me too. She was the so old lady then and now is even another span and some moons too so maybe she luck run out I don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment