Tower Look For Marko



I am not live without all them fears yet. Marko is not come home still is ten days. I am not know about him eat nothing or be hurt even I get the so fear because not know. I member about find a big metal lookyglass in some junk when was more cold out and bring it home so I move it to my tower for look out at Fissure for Marko come back. The lookyglass is some broke but in one side is have the ok look through it. I am get a headache from the long see in it but I am have the headaches all the time so ok. 


I watch and watch all day and then when was dark too but my lookyglass was not so much help me then. All them regular sound of Fissure like buzzard skreech and gunshot and angry hootcher yells make me wonder if Marko is make them sounds or maybe have them in his hear too. Mostly was nothing happen in Fissure most all the night is why I like live here because quiet. Also the look at Fissure is nice all the times even when worry so much about you friend. 


I have the feel of him be so far away somewhere but then too is the feel of him be here close in my heart. Is make me ache all day for be near him is make me whisper him name and shake from want to find and help him. Maybe Sam is crazy for feels too much but I am miss him funny says and the feel safe of him. Maybe them funny mood him have when was here is make him take a walk. Grammy say a man is just take a walk sometimes I don't know why.


The most bad part of miss you close friend is know maybe them feel the so pain about something and I am not there for help them hurts. If him is the so ache too I wisht for take away from him hurt and give it on me instead I would say ok for that trade. My feel is upsidedown and make me cry so hard then get the bloody nose again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment