Home Or Just Live Here


My friend Marko go out at sun come up say about go to The N see about him job there. Marko is talk about a N job but never I seen him do the job is just always say about. Me and Mr. Dirty play fight with Jack and pull both at one stick like Tub of War is so fun with Jack him shake him head make him ears flap. Sometimes Honcho Uno make them slaves do Tub of War ten mans each side pull a big rope fight over some slippy muck and Uno tell it if one of them side are lose then Uno pick one of them ten mens get him head shot about it. Them mens always pulled so so hard.


Then Nick was in my hear yell about hi Sam and I yell hi Nick climb down in my house so Nick climb down in my house. Nick was cross him arms look around some and I say Nick why is you here and Nick slump shoulders look at my floor then small ask about should I go now. I am not even understand him boy think at all. I say no Nick I like you stay is ok. Nick say about be so tired because run around look for Squib for kill him I don't know why so I say Nick you can sleep in my hammock and Mr. Dirty and me make you a sammich. Him smile so nice then get in my hammock and stretch out him legs and so fast go sleep make him sleep grumble noise I was watch him breathe move too. Jack get the so tired feel from Tub of War so lay down by where was Nick sleep and Jack sleep too. 


I guess the look at him smooth face keep me watch him some. Also him nice hairs are always look messy but like the good messy I like. Him glasses give the look smart too. Even him funny pants are make me smile I guess I don't know why. I decide for make Nick the so good bacon sammich for him wake up eat it later and also put on some nice fresh grub for chew them. I have the feel of be the most best Sam when am I here in my kitchen make some thing for my friend eat it. 


I finish make him lunch but Nick still so sleep I just stand and watch again some. I was funny think about my house then I don't know why I was look around and have a feel of is only a place and just some bunch of things around when is not someone there for be live in it with too. When only me and Jack be in my house is the ok place for live here and all them things I put for make nice my house is ok too. But when Marko or Nick be in my house then is the most best feel of like we at home together and even I am belong here more too I don't know why. I guess I watch Nick asleep the long time and have a so think about him smooth cheek and chin. Nick wake up sudden and seen I was stand and watch at him and soft brush my finger on my cheek a lot too. Nick say hi Sam I was go asleep some then and I say I know it and hi Nick here is you sammich.

No comments:

Post a Comment