The Nice Of Nick


Today them stink clouds was blow on they way and leave the so blue sky and warm. When I am wake up I seen Marko was already go out I wonder what him is do so much away. Also I am need to change him arm grub soon. 


My friend Nick stop for see me was give me the glad feel for do that. Nick was say about him look still for Dan Seawwconds and make him dead so ok but was say about still not find mean Dan. Then Nick ask about Marko be ok and I say Nick when is Marko meet you and Nick say at the bar of Harvey. So now I am know Marko is go to the bar without Sam is make me cross at he do that some. Then I say thank you Nick and please watch out for Marko not get shot again by some dude and Nick say ok. Nick is so nice at Sam and him face so smooth too. 


I say then at Nick I am have some nice soup left if you are want some for eat it and Nick nice smile at me then say I am go for do important I don't know what him say then but I say ok and thank you. Nick was tell about him look for lots of things for Harvey is him boss but also is joke at Nick about not have all him tools in him toolshed like Nick is unsmart. I say is not so bad Nick lots of them folks are say Sam is not even have a shed and we laugh at the say of it. Nick and him friend Kaya too live at the Cape maybe I just take a soup for them surprise eat it for them be nice is all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment