Silly Mao



I am laugh and laugh at so funny kitty Mao for roll on she back and swat my foot. I also seen she hunt them bugs I am sorry feel about them bugs die but she is the so good at hunt them I guess is natural. She was see them bug and lay down so flat in some grass for cover the look of her from them bugs but I am not know if they seen here anyway. Then she careful lift she bottom and move she front feets in a point and still watch them bugs. Then is she so funny and wiggle she bottom a little before jump so fast at them bugs and in she two front feets she trap a bug on the ground and eat him bug body. Natural is sometimes make me feel throwup. Marko is still away I am not want a worry at him and I am not live in fear no more so ok. But I am wonder what is go on in him head and where is him go still.

No comments:

Post a Comment