Room Of Marko



When I wake up I seen where Marko sleep was hang him feets off my couch and twist him neck too for couch be too small for him big man body. So when Marko go out for find him job again I go to work too make him a place above where is my desk for spell things here. It is the funny no place hall that go to the cave under the undersand house but now is him stay there with a big bed I make from some lumbers and padding and blanket I got. I make a nice lunch too for Marko eat it when him belly yell at him and I make some coffee too but I am not like them bitter bean so I am not know if I do the make of it ok. 


At first him have the look of it Marko was seem almost get the fear I don't know why. Then him big smile come back on him face and say Peanut you got a heart of coal is the mean of be precious to him I know it. 


Marko look around and nod like is the good room for him own and make like him live there all him whole life and I was so laugh at him funny walk and talk. Most folks is have a think Marko is the so mean man and kill them because be so big strong man and have the big fear look on him for him face cross. 


But Marko is the so kind in him heart is give me the lucky feel for have a nice friend and call me Peanut too. I like live with Marko so so more than live with them fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment