So Cold

The air is freeze me in the breathe and my nose is like ice and Jack nose too. My new undersand house made from metal get so freeze I stay in my kitchen by cook fires. I run around look for useful things a little before get too cold I only find bits of fur. Maybe is Gnawbert fur because some oily.
I climb up to my tower for have a look at Fissure and the so cold is all around. I find a coat and hat when was warm time and save thems for now is cold. I borrow them clothes from a man I don't know him name but he was not need them clothes because dead. So ok mine then. I wahs him dead nasty out and lay in the sun for three days like Grammy say is make them clean again. Them hat and coat are keep me warm now I know the man was not die from freeze to death.
Last when was so cold I sleep in the Rot and only warm thing I have is a old sack smell like onion and scratch me too. This cold time is the so much better now. I stuff bits of fabric in my boots for warm in them and wrap my hands too for not break my finger from so cold. Everything is hurt more when is cold like hit at your thumb with hammer is so worse feel if is cold outside I don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment