Horror Come Back

My hand I am make this spells with is shake so much I maybe can not spell about the so horrible day. I have a feel like the rock at a bottom of river so cold and hold so still and everything is go so fast around me. So much trouble is find me I wisht I was hide in a river or just wash along out to the big water then sink away for ever.
It start today I give Jack a day off for run around him been so good for work in the store a lot. Jack was trot away happy go to whatever him do and I just make nice the shelfs and then I member the so good grubs I leave in my kitchen so I go get from my kitchen the grubs. Then I member need to feed Honeypie chicken so I feed her for the little while too. But when I come back close to my shop again I have the hear of things get broke and also have the hear of hiss and rattle sound like snake in my shop.
I was not know what make them the sound but for sure it is in my shop and make noise like break it all and snake. I listen at the sound and hear a laugh too it was a mean man sound. I get the so fear because I seen then I leave my pistol in the kitchen. I get a pokey stick for pokey in the eye maybe and then quiet like a mouse crawl in for have a peek around at it.
Then I seen him was make the noise. Him was at center of my shop and all around was my shelf and sign and all them things I sell and sammiches and my chair and the box where Jack nap is all broke up and toss around like junk. And him was the center of all broke up a man with mess of blood on him shirt and big around arms for the hurt of people. Him have the look of sweaty and mean and I seen right where him kick down my shelf there put paint words on the wall and them words give me the ice bones.
It was the name of Seawwconds him make on my shop wall and when I read it I yell and yell I was not think about it just yell and stand up and run in the shop. Him jump back because coward and then stand at my shop door smirk at me. I was try keep my head from blow up and gulp at air and my belly was the feel of get punch over and over. Him was only stand and watch my run around like a girl cry is the funny show for him.
Then was him say first words at me I never forget the way him chicken hair wobble when wag him head for talk at me. Also him hold arms open like here is the special gift for you and him say at me hi Sam I just wipe my boy parts on all you sammiches and pillow then he squeeze him parts for show me where he means. I say mister why are you smash my shop and be gross at Sam and him was only laugh like enjoy it all. Then him make nasty spit on my poster of so wise kitty and say at me this is two times I visit you Sam are you member the first time it was a so hot day and him laugh and laugh. I stare at him only and feel them cry drops go down my neck. I say maybe I am know who you are mister and you better go before my big dog get back and bite you face off. But him just try hit me with a nasty spit then and grab at my sammiches and flatbread and put them in a bag and then turn and start walk away like such a nice day outside for him. I was shake and think almost nothing because surprise of it and I just follow him outside I don't know why.
I guess he hear me follow and so fast turn around for scare me. I member him was make a funny stand like show angry teeth and puff him rooster chest and make him arm muscles big and curl him big arms for make fists near him belt. Him can not even make the spell of him name right and look like puffy chicken boy but still I am have the so fear when him turn around for look at me so close. Then I have the hear of a voice say something and then I have a think of I know the voice of them and then I member the voice and it was the voice of me say it out loud. I say at him why mister why are you bring mean to Sam and broke and burnt my everything. The sun was start go away and the so good gold light of warm color was start I love the good feel when is the gold light time. But even gold light shine on him was not make him pretty. Him poke a brown tongue at me and say Sam I wreck you everything because I am have fun and if you try stop me I will have my fun with you too. Then he look at me funny like maybe eat me I don't know but it give me the so cold feel. Then mean rooster boy just turn walk away like nothing is funny about it. I was only stand and watch him go like the stone in a river just stay still and see it all happen.
The sun was go down more and make so glamour clouds and I just sit in some sand and cry. My shop BUY IT GOOD is only a broke up dream and now I am wake up and there is no more of it. I shut my look and squinch my eyes so tight closed and wisht I was just asleep now and this was not really happen but then I open my look and it did happen. I was not move even let the torch burn out on the sand. I start again with remind myself of the good things but then give up and just cry.
When was just get dark Jack come back from him walk around. He come in sniff at everything like so important smell and him back hair all stand up like pay attention. Jack make circles around BUY IT GOOD and start to follow the smell path of rooster boy but then he come back and sit by me. Jack put him chin on my leg like sorry Sam and I pat him head and cry. Then my good dog sniff and find one bag of flatbread was not smash or steal and Jack put it down by me. I say at him oh Jack you are my so good friend and we just sit close together and I feel some better for have a friend but also maybe I think Jack was roll in nasty today somewhere.
It get night and Jack and me still just sit in the broke pile of BUY IT GOOD. At least no customer come look for buy things tonight it would be so shame for them see such a mess. But I was just sit like the stone at river bottom and feel cold from my inside. Again my so happy is ruint by someone with so mean in they heart. Again for two times Dan Seawwconds come smash my whole everything just for have him fun and all Sam can do is sit and cry in some sand. The Witch is so laugh at me if she hear about this.
When was the late night we are sit there still and Jack put him paw on my arm like come on this is dumb. I stare at my friend for the long time because I was not know what to do next. I say ok Jack we go inside now and I give you sandworm tender for be a good boy. We go inside and I lay on my sofa stare at the ceiling. I guess I fall sleep there because have a dream about wear a so glamour dress and my hair is soft in a pile on my head and even pretties at my neck and then a big black rooster flap at me and make him bird nasty all over on my glamour dress. Seawwconds is even be mean at me in my dream now. I am spit a bullet at him next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment