Dream of Uncredible Lines

I just wake up from the so amaze dream I have ever. I am even not know how to spell about it. I seen my house and all my undersand places but was like be underground and have the look at it from the far away. Is hard to say the way things were I guess.
The feel was everything is normal and I just watch it all and see the everything like was all a draw on paper I guess. It look some like the draws of Ztar so fine and make me look at it for the long time. All them things of mine were in my look too I was see everything in the draw of lines. I even seen where is Gnawbert rat hole and him ugly food too.
The ground all around was unvisible and my look was even across Fissure too. I was move some too like circle around my undersand house like maybe sandworms are crawl in underground. I seen my new kitchen it look good even in just lines and I seen Honeypie chicken and I seen she give two eggs. I was have the look of everything.
Also is so funny that I am not member when I go asleep. I was have some soup of green fungus and I member one fungus in it was taste some different like dirt. I guess I get the sleep feel after and lay down. I am not explain the way of it very much here in spell but I have the feel of not see things the same way now. Also when I check Honeypie she give me two eggs. I am so amaze of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment