Sweet Plum

Today the make a shop and wait and wait is pay off from the nother customer at BUY IT GOOD. I seen him at run around look for things him is name Asbin. He come by and I say Asbin this is the new shop of mine and he say wow Sam I like you shop is have a nice look.
Asbin say about meet a girl later and want to impress her so maybe get something nice for give at her. I was say about this and this would be a so nice lady gift but him was not think Chemical X enough romantic and maybe a Medkit is send the wrong message. I like Asbin him shirt is fuzzy.
We were talk and talk after look around my shop so I was have the think him not buy nothing but then he say Sam I got to leave now. Then I get surprise he say about I will take the hunters rifle. He pay me good for my rifle so BUY IT GOOD is true now. Grammy was say about when a good trade happen is called a sweet plum and today was the sweet plum for Sam and Jack. Asbin go then for meet him lady and what lady is not like a good firearm I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment