Enough Is Too Much

Jack and me open the shop of BUY IT GOOD in the so early because we like it. Nobody is buy sammiches yet I don't know why is maybe hard for people decide which one is they pick for eat it because all them is so delicious sammiches. I was then have a think about put some chair and table by the shop for people eat there. Maybe I can make a place so glamour for people sit and eat there and call it Magic Beak Cafe I don't know why. Is a nice name my mouth is like the saying of it.
No people were come to the shop of mine again so I say Jack you are watch the store and Jack woof him say ok. So I have a run around and find some good things I need for make stuff. Also today was blind trader man at Cape offer me savory spice so I trade him and get them for make more grubs yum. I was have the so yea feel and run to home but then I surprise seen it again I almost forget the horror of him.
It was the name of Dan Seawwconds on a wall and still is spell him own name dumb. The words I seen was new so I guess Dan is still lurk around here after burn my house and make the so big threat at everyone. Then I have a think of BUY IT GOOD and the so bad imagine of Dan burn my shop and sammiches and maybe Jack too. It give me the fear so I throw a rock at him spells on the wall I don't know why. Rock was bounce back and hit my chin and bleed me some so ok is dumb for get mad at walls. I am not tell people the real about how my bleed chin was happen or maybe if someone is ask I just say oh that I get when I was fight a badger.
I was then run home but have the heavy feel in my brain so I find a nice sit place and sit. Just try to stay calm is the so important thing. I eat a bacon and try not think about horror of mean Dan. I am have enough of him and I think enough is too much of Dan Seawwconds. I have a think of put maybe doors on my shop for lock it safe from Dan but then I worry I was worry too much and that give me the fear again. Is like a gourd rattle is shake and shake in my head and I sit and sit for wait it go away. In a while then for some reason I was think about my house and get the miss it feel so I run home and say hi Jack and him say the little woof again is mean nothing happen when you was gone.

1 comment: