Buy It Good

I have a think about do something for a while and today was decide for do it why not I guess. I find some useful things when run around look for them but sometimes a thing is not useful for Sam. Also is I make some things and think maybe someone is want to trade for scrit or trade for trade. I wrap some nice flatbread and frut and a hunter rifle and ball bearings and other item maybe someone is want to get them from me. I get a board and spell with paint a name of store in my think it is BUY IT GOOD. I think is a nice name people are say easy and member. Plus is location at Fissure so good for people walk by. Maybe is crazy in my head for open a shop in Season of Withering but maybe also will be nice place for help people find they need it. If I am have customers maybe I add a nice spool and chairs for sell somebody lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment