Secret Shop At Store

I give Jack some morning off today at BUY IT NOW because him is the so good dog for work at my store keep it safe. Also maybe him is dog stink the place some so good for air it out. I walk back to my yard for get more sell it things and I seen a little scavenge girl have a look at my sell it things on my shelf. I never seen her around before she maybe is the same old as Sam I don't know. She hair was like rope.
She was the so dirty girl too and have the rough look and she grip a rattlesnake tooth weapon like ready to swing it anywhere. I decide for stay clear and have a secret look at what somebody come to my store is do by they selfs. Mostly she was look around and be nervous and twitch at any sound like when them nasty mouth crow caaw and caaw across Fissure then she jump. I had the member of Sam be jumpy when I was live nowhere and have nothing maybe everyone who is live like that is have the fear all the time too I don't know.
I just stay behind the wall and have a see through wall crack at she look around. Her never touch something just stare and seem like not know what nothing is for. I have the think of go help she find some buy it thing but her was so jump at things I was not want to make the fear of her more bad. Also was her have no bag for carry nothing for trade so maybe not be the customer anyway. Her maybe got no scrit either because no pocket. Jack come by for have a sniff then and scavenge girl was run away fast so I goodbye at her. I hope girl is have the warm place for stay alive in the so cold at night because her got no shoe or even no bits of fabric for wrap on she feet. If I knew she place for live in it I would give a secret flatbread at she door for maybe her not be so fear of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment