Jack Manage It

Still today no sell of anythings at the new shop of mine maybe need the advertise I don't know.
I find a so good cardboard box and put it in my shop with a blanket for Jack have a nap at work or just watch my store from him new box palace. I say ok Jack you are manage the store when Sam is salvage or go see someone and Jack give the look of everything under control and him proud at have a job.
Jack is the so good boy. I give him some meat I am not know what meat is it but Jack was not care and like it a lot and after come lean at my leg for pet me. Him is smell like dirty corn and ear and I am have the feel of love at him too. I am lucky Sam to have the so good friend of Jack as my buddy.
I know Jack is good guard my store so I do the run around look for useful things and find a sew kit so I am make a sharktooth belt now is my lucky day I guess. Now I just make a decide about take the new good belt to Blindman or Pigman for them sucker trade deal or maybe now sell it in my shop. For all the nobody shop there.

No comments:

Post a Comment