Scraps of Irony

I wake up today still with a little grumpus feel about the lose of my lucky coal in the masheen. Then I just decide Sam put it out of you think. I decide is ok because sometimes thing is lost or get broke or stole by someone mean and that is just the price of everything that is go ok. So ok my coal is gone too bad for me. I make up my mind for forget about it all because feel bad over what I am do nothing about is dumb in the think. Even I was feel better like the bad feel is lift off from me.
And then I find a box with a coal inside. I laugh and laugh so hard my face was hurt from it. I laugh the laugh where is make no sound just shake in you belly and try for breathe between waves of laugh at it. Sometimes I have the think of somebody is watch out for me and even if is not true I like the think of it so ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment