Sammiches

In my shop BUY IT GOOD I am sell flatbread like crazy. I have a think it is the recipe of Grammy make it taste so good. She say at me about secret is toast them yellow mold before add it in for dough is make the flavor so yum. But if you are read this please don't tell about Grammy secret ok.
I decide for try something new with flatbread because lots of people is hungry now so I was think give them sammiches. I go to my storage of food and get some nice bits for eat them and make some sammiches for sell in my shop. One was so good bacon on flatbread sammich with good sauce I make from herbs and bacon grease because if you are want a bacon sammich then more grease is so good for you.
Also I make some sammich of no meat in it for people who are not eat the meat of things I don't know why. I roast some so good green fungus and dress them inside flatbread with the mix of chicken egg white I whip so froth up and also one spit of vinegar for jazz it up. Grammy was always say about food and jazz it up but I am not know the mean of jazz is maybe a so good taste I think.
Then I decide for make the more meaty sammich because many of peoples are love the meat of things. I got some maybe horse or coyote I am not for sure know what is the meat but them look so good on flatbreads so ok sell it. I add the pinch savory spice too for jazz it up. When I am make a food for someone I get the good feel of help someone and also maybe them are eat it and come back for want more.
I make a line of sell it sammiches and wrap in some color papers for look good and people buy it. I like to put them things on my shelf and maybe have a think about somebody eat it and be strong and happy. I put some lemon leafs on the shelf where is them sammiches too so look glamour in my shop. Me and Jack then sit and wait for somebody hungry walk by and smell them so good sammiches of Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment