Nice Make of Grubs

Outside still is so cold season where things are look hard for the eat of something. I been lucky about my storage of foods not be ruint by the fire of Seawwconds and I been eat ok so far. Yesterday I find nice grubs under some rotty stump and even was a big fat grub too. I get the idea for make a nice diner for me and Jack with them grubs.
First I make savory grubs the way Grammy tell me about when I was a brat and help her in the kitchen. Grammy show me the special way for make them grubs so taste good and golden too. I get some green fungus for the good dirt taste them add and on a stick I make toast of some flatbread. It was get to be some big deal somehow because Sam is have fun in the kitchen and things are get like a game of make it more better and more better. The make of food is maybe better than even the eat of it.
My special make of savory grubs by follow the recipe of Grammy was the main food of it. I make them little ones in the look of a grub nest and also a big fat grub I put like the big jewel of the treasure crate. I serve them savory grub on a bed of nice bloodmoss and have the roasted fungus and toast too on the sides. Then I don't know why but I have the think of add a hardboil egg that Honeypie give me for a special treat and even I put two leafs for nice garnish of it. Also for go with it I make some coffee with good smell beans from the Blindman Trader. Too I put a nice sharp flower for pretty at the table. The end look of my diner was so glamour I had the think of not eat it until I show my friends but then maybe would be cold and cold grub is yuck. Jack and me sit right in my kitchen and have the eat of it so nice together and warm at the fire. I use food for a whole week and every dish and pan and pot I got in my kitchen for just me and Jack have some grubs but we smile the entire time so ok. I was so full belly after I curl up for have a nap right there on the floor by cook fire. Jack was curl up by me too and him quick start snore and twitch him leg and maybe I did too right after I don't know.

2 comments:

  1. mmm grubs. Heh heh Love to see what yer cookin Sam <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm...that was what I smell while I was running those cold sand sucking the grey pudding out of old buzzard bones. You and Jack right to eats it up quick like. Old Witch says you eat with yer eyes first...or she'll eat yer eyes...I don't remember right but that's pretty food makes you want to eat it up...

    ReplyDelete