Still Mean Around

I was not sleep after sell a gun so I decide for have a run around look for things. I find some good find and then I run at the Rot for the look of old places of Sam. But then on a wall when run in Rot I seen the spell of mean SEAWWCONDS again. Even was still spell him own name wrong I don't know why. I was stand and have the look of him name and have too a long think about him burn my house like watch it all over. From my think even I have the so hot feel on my face from see my house burn again because member it so much. I guess I was stare at wall and member things until my belly say about Sam go home and eat so I go home. My new home is so nice and Jack live in it and Curry and Honeypie and Gerald too. I eat some green fungus and just have the look at my house. Maybe if I am meet Dan Seawwconds ever I tell him mister all you mean at me just make me better because give challenge for survive it. And nobody even afraid of you just make dumb wall spells everywhere so who cares nobody. You are lose and I am win mister Rubblehead. Maybe is mean for say it like that but I guess I am get older and not care so much what somebody is think about me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment