First Sell It

Today Jack and me open my shop BUY IT GOOD when sun come up for maybe morning sell something. I put a chair in my store for sit in it and wait and then I sit and wait in it. I think I was sleep some in my chair because I was surprise at someone say hello Sam. Jack give a little woof but I seen it was my friend Harvey come say hello at me so I tell Jack is ok Harvey is good. I say at Harvey see it my new store BUY IT GOOD and him say about I see it maybe I will have a look at you stuffs.
Harvey look all around and say hmm sometimes too I don't know what at. I was sit in my chair and be relax but inside I was so excite about maybe sell something. Jack was just lay back down for take a nap. Harvey said he like some flatbreads I make from the recipe of Grammy and also him buy the today only special of savory grubs. I guess Harvey was hungry so he come buy at my shop and give me the so good feel about be a shopkeep now. Harvey tell about the best taste of a grub him ever put in him mouth and I smile. Then Harvey was pay me for them foods and he give a wooden scrit them traders take like it is value of something I don't know why. But I take the scrit of Harvey and say thank you for shop at BUY IT GOOD and my first customer was go away happy. I once member my friend Marko was say about in the new store is good luck to put you first earn it on a wall. I guess I don't know the mean of it but I was not want the bad luck so ok. But the walls of BUY IT NOW shop is metal and no way to hang scrit there. So I nail a scrit on the table for the luck of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment