Pay The Frate

Sometimes I am member some thing Grammy was say in the beforetimes and the hear in my think is like was the first I ever hear of it. Maybe I was listen at them words when was a brat and now maybe I am more older I can know the mean of them old words I don't know. I wisht I could ask Grammy the mean of so much things.
Today I go for make very good things from a coal I find Sam was get so lucky. Everyone around now is talk and talk about make a war at someone else so I have a think maybe make bullets for be safe from I don't know what. But the masheen where was I make things give a sputter when I make them and not work right and it take my lucky coal for ever. Then was I so yell and kick at masheen so hard then cry and cry for poor Sam and then I just sit and have the so sad feel of a whole day. Once the Pigman lose my stuff when we were trade him never give my so good guns back like rob me but nothing is be done about it. Then after coal was gone I member the say of Grammy about when it go wrong and there is a lose of things. Grammy say you got to pay the frate sometimes. I never even know the mean of frate but now I think is maybe about what is go right about the world. For every coal or pretty gun anyone ever lost there is maybe even a hunerd things maybe more that are go right and nobody ever see them I bet. I guess nobody is give my coal or valuable glamour guns back ever but when I have a look at the things that are go so good and how many things are work fine or better then coal is just seem like any other fistful of gravel. Is still rotten but so lose a coal is just pay the frate and somebody always is pay them frate so ok. After I just go and throw stick for Jack he was not care about dumb coal either.

1 comment: