Open Again

Me and Jack are regular get up early and put things out for sell in my shop. I like be open with sun come up but maybe Jack is not get the glad feel about it and mostly him sleep in him box. I have a coffee and then a look at Fissure so glamour color in the morning. Nobody more came in the shop so far but I think the sell of something maybe is happen today I don't know. I put torch by the sign of shop and also torch in back for warm my hands and also look nice on things I sell too. I like the good feel of say hello to morning even in the so cold I guess morning is the most good time. Grammy was always say at me about the early girl get the grubs. But I know them grub are not go away anywhere for day or night either so I guess I don't know the mean of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment