Dead is Gerald

The world is feel like not all them parts of it are here and I have the so sad feel. When I wake up Jack was sniff at something so I go see and it was Gerald. Him was lay and have a hard to breathe and look so tired too. I tell at him oh Gerald you are look so sick and I get him crumble from cheese wheel. Him sniff him little nose at it but not want eat it. Gerald was always love some cheese. Me and Jack stay with him and make a box with bits of fur for put him in the soft of it. Gerald lick the water drop from my finger but then he soft go to sleep and not wake up again. I stay with Gerald and Jack too so him friends sit with him for go to sleep and die.
Sometimes headpains in my head are happen all on they own but also sometimes is a sad thing happen and the headpains come then too make it worser. I sit with Jack and have a cry about Gerald. I go outside for get some air and the feel of sinkhole in my brain is like fall and fall and so hard to climb out. The sad feel like grab and shake me. My little friend was live in my house even before me and survive the fire too. Apiz was always want to eat Gerald but I tell about him is my mouse friend and not eat Gerald because him so nice. I wisht nice would make live forever but Grammy say everything is dead sometime and nobody alive is stay that way. The lose of my sweet little pal is the so hard thing.
Jack and me tuck in Gerald body in the box with fur for him sleep good. I take him down to the undersand cave and make a hole in some sand at him favorite cave place. Gerald was sometimes in the cave and then sometimes in the house of mine him had a secret hole for get there I don't know where still. Then I member a story Grammy was tell sometimes about the broken glass for drink it. She was say about I love this glass for drink things it is hold the water so good and the light is so glamour through it and even tap it for the so good sound in you hear. But then if them winds blow it from the shelf or clumsy elbow is hit it and nice glass is fall at the floor and break then we are say of course is all broke now. But if you have the think of it like the so glamour glass is already smash and broke then every sip you have of it is precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment