Game All Day

Yesterday I make a new hopscotch place in some sand by my shop. I use some tires from find around and make the jump places just so for jump them good. I was jump and jump and Jack was chase at me and bark too.
Then when sun is come up today me and Jack open the shop of us and then go play more at hopscotch. I think the sad of Gerald die is make me jump and jump from want to forget. I miss him little mouse body in the corner of my look always. Even I sweep him little nasty pills away and it make me sad for think about him.
Then my mutant friend Ztar was come by and I say hi Ztar and she was say hi at me and also what is the scratches on you house. I say about that is the sign of my and Jack new shop it say BUY IT GOOD is the shop name. Also I say at Ztar come see my new tire hopscotch because Ztar was first show me about the so many use for tire. We both then hop and jump for hopscotch fun. I like play with Ztar.
After sun was over top we go back in the shop of mine and Jack woof a hello at Ztar. Ztar is the so good hunter and crouch like maybe attack at Jack but then she and Jack are think ok about the other. Is like they say things at each other but not in words and talk I don't now how.
Ztar was talk about trade she five scrit for honey coated cinder beetle larvas I got on some sticks in my shop. I say ok for trade that and then mutant Witch was there at my shop too. I get the fear from her because so beat me up sometimes. I even leave a note with sorry in it at the wall of mutant house with some frut too for she eat it and I am sorry. But today she was grumble and throw a rock at me so maybe is just stay bad with Witch and Sam I don't know.
After Ztar was go then I say Jack watch the place and things for sell them and I go play hopscotch by my alone self. Even I get my backpack and gear too and put all on like go have adventure and I hopscotch with all them weight on me. I was feel like get strong and tired too and Ztar was say about good practice for climb the mesa at Cormac. I was never know hopscotch is a good skill for help you in regular things. Oh tire hopscotch I am play at you all day I like it so very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment