Dream Of Flit Ghoul



Sometimes is my head give me the so bad dreams for nothing reason like I don't know what just nothing. Then too sometimes I am get the so bad dream from a thing is true and real. I have a dream of Flit be ghoul and she body was dead and bugs all over the everywheres too. She hand was just some bone stick out she arm and where was the nice face of Flit my friend now was like meat gone off and so stink. Flit ghoul was show she teeths at me and growl like a mamimal too. She swing she nother hand like claw at me and she yell some yells but I was not know the words of she say. I am think of she nice friend Dyl and they baby too is maybe all ghoul now I guess I don't know. Maybe everybody is ghoul now and only Sam is left as a live person. Maybe I am ghoul too and not know it even. When I wake up was I cry so hard my back meat get tight and I am now not walk so good. I am make this spell on my floor where I am lay flat mostly. 

1 comment: