Still Get Ready



I wake up have a think about is my house the so clean Grammy is even say ok about it I don't know. I make a bucket and warm waters in and make clean them places where is not so much ever get clean even when I am clean my house them forget places happen. So I was wash my wall behind my hammock.


Sometimes I am so wonder about who was make the undersand place and live inside before Sam find it for a house. All them rooms is so metal cold I wisht for paint it yellow but where is all them yellows of paint around here I don't know. But at least I am make it clean metal cold so ok. Then in my side look was a thing on my wall I was not put there it was one snail. 


I wash them wall and watch him slow move across and see him so funny soft head too. I was have a think about carry a whole house around on my back is make me sore for just the think of it. I like them snail when is they crawl the cave where is my tub they like pets and give the glad feel. But maybe when is my friends come for eat a special soup them wall snails is not make them friends feel the so glad feel like Sam. I move the snail and him house too to the cave and put down him by him nother friend snail for they play together maybe. I hope them snail don't come back for when is the special dinner time of the new soup of Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment