Cough With Nick


Nick today again come over with him shirt on say about Sam I am not work for Harvey today is you around and I say hi Nick I am around come in. We go sit on my couch and I say Nick are you come for eat my new soup tonight and Nick say about member the say of I am not work today and I say ok then smile too. We talk for some whiles I say about Marko and him new room and Nick ask for have the look of it and I say ok Nick and we climb the ladder at him room. 


Nick say about nice place for live here and I tell about try for make him room him own place for Marko is feel not like some guest in him own house. I am think of my undersand place is now we house we share the live here. Is make the good feel inside me for have somebody be around now and make a smile on Sam. Me and Nick then make fire in where is Marko have him burn barrel and talk more. But then was a thing never happen before them smokes from fires was fill the room so thick. Smoke was always go up through them pipes are make the old air go out with them smokes too. We cough for some whiles then go outside for have the look of them pipes and Nick seen down one pipe was block with sticks from them tree above it so we grab out them sticks and then smokes was do right go out it again. Them tree make the so mess some times but I am so excite feel when I am climb them so ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment