Him So Think



Marko stay in him new room all day I guess was have a think I don't know what. We say hi at each other and him even make a toast for me eat breakfast and was so be nice like that. But then was just go be alone and think him thinks by him own self. 


I seen Marko is put some rope wrap on him wrist is make him look even more big man. Marko say is for keep him wrist steady for throw him spear but I never even seen him throw spear once so I don't know. When we was belong to Honcho Uno I seen Marko was have the big scar on him wrist like was so hurt some time. I ask Marko one time about them wrist scar and him was get quiet say about someone hurt him real bad once. I seen scar all over Marko but that scar is make him get the dark feel I seen in him eyes. I have a funny think about unwrap them rope and wash and kiss them hurts for go away. Even if him is heal and scar the long time ago I am think is still a hurt in him insides some place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment