Everyone Is Ghoul


I am have the so sad feel for my friend Flit. She house is in them wet parts of Junkyard and even tunnels right in them wet parts where is she live. I been for see she house some times but Junkyard is give me the so fear I stay away mostly. I am not seen Flit in the long time but then someone I am not know him name come say Sam you be the friend of Flit and her was tell me come find you say about Flit is ghoul now. But I was never have the look of him before so I was I don't know about it. 


Then today I seen in the far away was Marko come home from after him look around for the useful things. Marko was talk to somebody in my look and them stand far back at each other I don't know why. I decide for have the near peak look of they talk so I sneak down under where is some junk and I was cry and cry. Marko was talk at Flit and Flit is so ghoul now I seen she rot body and is not have a hand too. I squisht my hands on my mouth for keep my cry shut and bump so hard my head for be nervous at the look of she dead body.


I was get the so fear from the look at my friend Flit all ghoul now and ghoul is dead. I am even have the think of is my friend be mean now I don't know a lot of them ghoul is mean. She whole hand too is gone I member when was that hand hit at Curry goat for him kick she bottom and we laugh but now is she hand just gone see them bones too on the end I don't know why. I was get the throwup feel for see them bugs on she dead body and run home to my house and cry. I have the hear of Marko come home but only was say hi is you ok Peanut and I say I am ok Marko but was a lie. I wisht was all some bad crazyhead Sam dream of everything is ghoul but I pinch my own self for test and I was not sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment