Marko Peel Woods


Today when was I feed Curry goat and Honeypie hen I have the hear of scrape scrape come from my courtyard was my living room before them fires burnt it. I go behind where is the goat fort and seen through where is the boards crack and have the look of Marko sit in a morning work him knife on some wood like peel him potato. Him big hand was hold the peel wood so still and turn it some for the next peel of it. Then sometimes was Marko stop and hold him peel wood close at him look at it and blow on it like was hot from a fire but was just some wood so I don't know. I just go get some bacon for Jack and Mao and also was the new mouse I seen in the undersand I give some flatbread crumbs for she stay around. I seen her there a few days she furs so nice is remind me of my gone mouse friend Barbara so I give the name of Barbara Too. Maybe they are even know each other I don't know. 


Later was high sun I go back and Marko was still peel him woods like was the so important do it thing in him life. I seen him face have the so heavy think about look like when Honcho Uno tell him go make a war on them peoples and take they stuff and Marko was have to go do the war and him get the heavy think face of it then. But now was get the face at peel some wood I am wonder about him brain sometimes. Marko then was know about I watch him maybe get the hear of me and say about hey Peanut how you do this morning and I say hi Marko is ok I feed them critters and then seen you was peel some woods. Marko laugh nice at me say about silly girl I am make a widdle is some carve of a wood for make a thing from them woods. Is just what him say about I don't know.


Marko hold him widdle at me for have the look of it and I seen where was all him tiny marks of peel the wood and too was a so funny shape but the true is I am not know the point of widdle at all. I say Marko I am never have the look of a so good widdle like you make and Marko smile. I guess Marko was see my squinch face ask what is you think about Peanut and I ask soft at him what is it Marko. Him eye get a so funny look like tell the joke at Sam and say about I am widdle for you the face of Nick Citrus for you look at him whenever you are want to. I hit him arm for be tease at me but was hurt my hand and Marko just laugh say about maybe him make a widdle of a Sam face for Nick too and I hit him arm again but was hurt again so I put my hand in my mouth I don't know why. We so laugh at us the long time. But him widdle is got them peel marks all on everywhere and Nick is the so smooth on him face is just so umbelievable. Who is even want a widdle face anyway I don't know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment