Two Dream Thems


In the last night I make a new soup even Grammy is never try it. I am spell about the soup later but now is I spell about the so unsane dream was in my head after go asleep. 


My dream was sit on a chair have them headpains again but me on a chair was in a so open field with them green grass and so blue was in skys too. Also was a big tree there like tree is the one only thing in the world was in my mind. I sit and rub my headsides behind them eartops soft and slow like Grammy when I was get headpains as a brat. Always was she say soft about Sammy you relax I am use my fingers send you nice thinks and warm feels too. I miss my Grammy. But then in my dream was also the nother dream of something. I was not have the look of all of it like in them black waters see some things down in there but only dark is the lower look of it. I seen down there was me too sit in a chair but was too dark for see the face of me. I was not have the fear of it just look down at me and have a wonder what is it all mean about. I am shake my head at all what is my whole life sometimes because weird. But also is a feel of put some thank you on a wall everywhere like mean Dan Seawwconds only not the be so mean in it. Just spell on them walls thank you. Folks will know what is the mean of it maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment