Dream Of Hot



My wonder about them dreams come at my head is make me so I don't know. Again in asleep was a dream of stand there do nothing like dream of hang on them money bars for ever and never but this dream is me stand on the top tippy spot on high mesa of Cormac. The sky was so burn color and hot was fall on me like dry rain that burn more than regular rain burn. I was wear all my gear for long walks and them gear was make the so tired feel of me I have a think about lay in some sand and just be some crackle like bacon. But all I was do is stand and look at a sky all burnt. I stand and stand. That is the only all was happen in my dream. I am maybe ask Marko if him dreams is so funny too maybe Sam is just have a regular head. No that is sound already silly. Why is a sky all burnt in my dream I wonder about it. What happen was make a sky fire I don't know. The nother thing too was even I am dream turn into some bacon I have the feel of feel good like happy about a something or had the so good sleep and feel ready for I don't know what everything I guess. Was the good feel so ok I am bacon so what.

No comments:

Post a Comment