So Member Of It


Most all them dream of mine is happen when am I sleep but I guess too is it happen when I am not sleep just walk around. I was make nice my kitchen and clean them bowls for the make of more soup and in my think was mostly nothing there. Then was a something in my smell like them plastic burn was funny sharp smell I was not know where is it come from but it make in my head the member of when I was first become here because them stinks then was the same.


My member of them first days of become here is put the sad feel on me for just me think of it. I crawl up from a hole I fall in and was have them dirts in my mouth and so headpains and my nose run was blood too. I was bonk my head and not have the know of nothing from it except my name is Sam and Grammy is gone. I was not know where was I at and never seen no outside places before and I have the so fear feel of everything all round. Is funny how a fast smell of burnt plastics make a member in my think of the old theater in Rot where I was hide the most. My think was become so real and my feel was stand there in theater and have the first see of it again. I find some wires and also some yellow mold and I eat the mold. Was taste like mold but I stay live from eat molds so ok. My think of them horror days of first become here so lost and hurt in my brain then give me the think of how much is change from then times. I decide for go to see theater in Rot today so me and Jack go there for the look of them old places I know. Something was make they nasty in my theater I am never know why is somebody so mean and gross do that in the nice place of theater is just the so rude. I am still have the feel of Rot is where Sam was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment