Dream Of Unvisible House



I was have the so worry feel all day so not go outside for even feed Curry goat and Honeypie hen. Marko say is ok Peanut you stay I am feed them aminals so I lay down by Jack for have a nap. I was try for think of the nice things like my house and my kitchen so I was not have the bad think of Mister Callow be ghoul. 


I have a dream then of be in my house but was the so funny thing about my house I was not even know what but was just funny somehow. I was look around for what is maybe change about my undersand house but all the things of mine was in they places so I was not know. 


Then I was seen down at my cave under my house and where them glow bug is make they hole house in some sand and also was a new mouse I never seen down there in where is my soak tub. Everything was look normal about in my cave so I was wonder what is the problem about.


Then I was look at my desk of where I am make my spells like this I am sit at my desk now when I am spell this right now. But in my dream think I stand and look at my old desk and all them things on walls I like the look of for when I am make my spells on pages help me have my thinks. But then I was have the look of what was the funny thing of my house and it was I am not have the look of my house it is all gone unvisible. 


So I was have them looks all around at all my things in everywhere of my house was just float in some air by theyselfs because was no walls for hang them on. And too was my chairs and my couch where is they go but them was not sit on no floor because my whole metal undersand house was unvisible was give me the so amaze feel of it.


I was have the look of down under where is my kitchen and seen all them big rock legs is hold up my house and make the cave. I seen where was all them taste funny water drips come from too was make me feel throwup for the look of it but always I am boil first so ok. I even have the look of where was my good straw hat I lost it the so long time ago but was fall behind where is the wall got a crack. What is the mean of only see my house things but not have any look of my house is crazy. I was just walk around where is my house used to be and see all them sands around them metal boxes make my whole house. I have the think of Sam is really just live in a big hole with some stuffs of mine around. Also I seen where was I not clean under my hammock I was so glad feel nobody was seen it when was they over for some bug soup. 




No comments:

Post a Comment