More Rot Think



I am wake up before sun come up and have a think of Rot again so I sneak out go for a walk there. Marko even Jack was not hear me go. I am know the way to Rot with not even my look for help me I am find in the so dark even. Too I was have the think of them old times when was I first become here and the only all left in my brains was so hurt and not member nothing. I was member nothing in my head for help me live in the world alone but I was not even know nothing like that anyways so forget it is not hard I guess. Learn fast or be dead I was know that good.


I member about one night I climb the hill for have the look of all of it Rot. I seen how Rot was like somebody carve them cliffs with they own mind and put a bridge there too like make a whole world and Sam was just the bitty thing in the edge of it. My heart was pound but not from climb the hill was for the glamor look of them broke houses and shine on them water too. I member then I was sit and cry on the hill for a so pretty look of where I sit and also the alone sad of have to sit there at all. When is two different feels at once in my brains is so confuse and give Sam the crazy look I guess. When I was first become here my headpains and crazy think make me shy and broke feel inside but now who is even care about be crazy so what. I look at them nother folks around and my feel is Sam is mostly normal for here. So ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment