Find Of Bugs


I was wake up my face hurt the so much cry make my headpains again. I was forget them headpains for some whiles but I member now. The only one thing make it less hurt besides Grammy rub my head is get the think of somethings notherwise so I decide for take a walk. I say at Marko I am take a walk and Marko say ok Peanut take you gun and I say back is already load with them slugs.


I walk out my house door and already get the think of somethings when I have a look at a tree by my house. I seen red dots move around on them tree bark and I go for have the close see of it and them was bugs. I was so amaze at they red yellow body and they long bent leg so many too. They just crawl and crawl I think maybe eat them little bug in the bark I don't know. They got them long sticks on they head too and wiggle funny like Mutant Witch arms.


They face was red and yellow like them Sharktooth Candy is so good for you eat them but eat a bug is maybe not so taste good I don't know. I heard about folks eat a bug sometimes for they hungry but I am not been that hungry.


I have a think about them bugs and even let one walk on my hand him was not bite me. Him crawl and crawl and look for tiny bugs for eat them but was just my hand. I watch him leg and head sticks wiggle and him funny mouth open shut open shut. I watch them bug on the tree for until get dark and too I was forget them headpains. I take one bug and put him in a jar for maybe him live there but him get the fear in there so I make free him on the tree again. Bugs give me the so glad feel for just watch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment